Making Couples Cry Since 2013
In a Good Way, Of Course.
Well, hello there! I’m Dan, a Kent wedding photographer working the length and breadth of the UK (also Barbados, Mauritius, The Amalfi Coast etc…hint hint…!), and I provide wedding photography for couples who are looking for authentic, natural, fun and, most of all, beautiful imagery!
I prefer to work (lurk?) in the background, allowing you to let your hair down and really enjoy your wedding day. I understand that having a camera pointed at you is a bit weird, so I aim to make you feel completely at ease. I’ll also create images that you’ll look back on in years to come and think, “You know what? We look bloody good in these photos!”
- you love to have fun, laugh and let your hair down
- you’re happy to let your photographer get on with things without realising he / she’s even there (see lurking point above)
- you want photos that will make you weep openly in public (in a happy way)
- you love cake!
- and animals (cats & dogs especially)
- being into alternative music wouldn’t hurt either :)