How To Choose A Wedding Videographer
By Matt Roper Films
2) What’s the biggest mistake people make when choosing their videographer?
Not sure I can answer that, but I’ll try!
When it comes to wedding videography, the biggest mistake couples make is not prioritising it as high as photography for example.
It’s a given that if your planning your wedding, you will 100% book a venue, buy a dress and book a professional photographer, but video is still considered a nice to have.
But, it’s also widely known that the thing couples regret most about their wedding is not having a video to relive their day.
3) What’s the best or most unique thing about your service?
I think the best thing about my service is the way I work:
- I’m really easy to work with.
- I’m responsive to messages.
- When it comes to the shoot I try to build a working relationship with the photographers and become a team to ensure both the pictures and video are the best they can be.
- I also blend into the background to capture those candid moments that couples miss…
- I’m also told I’m a good story teller which comes across in the final edit. 😊