Did you know that Chelmsford is famous for the following things?
- It’s the birthplace of radio – Marconi opened their first wireless factory there in 1969. Well I never.
- It’s the second healthiest place to live in the UK. I’ve no idea what the first is, sorry.
- Sir Geoff Hurst lives there. They think it’s all over etc
- The cracking comedy Chelmsford 123 was based in…erm…Chelmsford.
- It also played host to one of the most EPIC engagement sessions EVER – Kate and Claire at Hylands Park!
I first met Kate and Claire last year for a coffee on a rainy Saturday morning to chat about their wedding. Unfortunately they, along with numerous other couples, had to postpone their big day due to the dreaded C-word.
However, every cloud has a silver lining, as a wise man / woman once said. If they couldn’t get married this year, then the very least we could do would be to meet up again for a storming engagement session.
So that’s what we did, and storming it was!
Hylands Park played host, and we chatted, laughed and talked about how amazing their wedding would be when all this C-word nonsense dies down, and couples can get back to the business of getting married (please Lord, let that be soon…)
Anyway, here are some of the best photos from the session. Enjoy!