The Keeper and the Dell Wedding Photography
Mel & Ryan
When I first met you, didn’t realise,
I can’t forget you, for your surprise,
You introduced me, to my mind,
And left me wanting, you and your kind
I know the wedding I’m photographing is going to be epic when the following things happen:
- The bouquet, buttonholes and marquee decorations are all made out of paper. By the bride herself!
- One of the groomsmen has, quite possibly, the most impressive mohican I’ve ever seen.
- The wedding cake is made entirely of cheese. Mmmm, cheese…
- Black Sabbath is blasted out over the PA.
- The lead singer and guitarist of the band looks a bit like Kurt Cobain.
- Everyone has a crack at limbo. Bonus points if attempted after a few drinks.
- The venue is small, intimate and picturesque, and the sun shines all day.
- Kids run around with endless energy and huge smiles on their faces.
- Everyone is ridiculously friendly.
I met up with Mel and Ryan a few weeks before their wedding for an engagement session in Romford, and I knew then that their wedding day would be a laid-back affair. So it proved to be – lots of sun, lots of smiles and laughter, a gorgeous venue and a day to remember…