A few weeks ago I had the enormous pleasure of photographing Morag and James’ wedding in The Old Library at Dulwich College, and the reception at The Lodge above the East Dulwich Tavern. It was utterly fabulous for a number of reasons, and these are:
- It was at Dulwich College, which is one of the most gorgeous buildings in the whole of the kingdom
- The sun shone for (most of) the whole day
- Morag and James were / are lovely
- All Morag and James’ family and friends were / are lovely
- It was wonderful to be back on my old stomping ground of East Dulwich again. Sigh.
Anyway, enough of my nostalgic reminiscing. Here are a few photographs from the day, with lots more to follow very soon. Oh, and once again enormous thanks to my erstwhile and very talented assistant Matt of Salt Photography who carried lots of stuff for me, as well as taking some cracking photos.